Jamo Presents and affiliated venues work closely with the St. Louis city health department to obtain approval on all concert plans. Safety is our top priority.
We are committed to making our events safe for guests, artists and staff.
our safety measures include, but are not limited to:
- Robust safety plans built with collaboration from and approval by the St. Louis City Board of Health
- Crowds broken into “pods” or groups of seats, with space between pods and seat groupings
- Requiring masks for all guests and staff
- Temperature checks for all guests, staff and artists
- Contact tracing
- Limiting all foot traffic to one-way queue systems
- Enforcing six-foot social distancing
- Contactless POS systems
- Food and drink pre-order options
- Thorough venue sanitation during and after each show