- This event has passed.
About This Event
Jamo Presents: Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band at The Big Top
Saturday, April 24
Doors 6pm • Show 7pm
Rev. Peyton’s Big Damn Band takes the safety of their fans very seriously. Their commitment to your safety requires masks to be worn for entry, maintaining social distances, podded seating where necessary and reduced capacities. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you soon!
This is a socially distanced event with a limited number of tickets available. See below for The Big Top’s safety policies.
Floor rows 1-2: $40
Floor rows 3-4: $35
Floor rows 5-8: $30
Mezzanine 1, 2: $25
Mezzanine 3, 4, 5, 6: $25
Mezzanine 7, 8: $20
Two-time BMA nominees The Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band are the greatest front-porch blues band in the world. They are led by Reverend Peyton, who most consider to be the premier finger picker playing today. He has earned a reputation as both a singularly compelling performer and a persuasive evangelist for the rootsy, country blues styles that captured his imagination early in life and inspired him and his band to make pilgrimages to Clarksdale, Mississippi to study under such blues masters as T-Model Ford, Robert Belfour and David “Honeyboy” Edwards. Now The Big Damn Band is back with an explosive new record, Dance Songs For Hard Times, that was produced by Vance Powell (Jack White, Chris Stapleton). The record is critically acclaimed by Rolling Stone, Relix, Popmatters, Guitar World, American Songwriter, No Depression, Glide, Wide Open Country, Paste, American Blues Scene and many more!
Celebrate live arts & culture safely at The Big Top! Operated by the Kranzberg Arts Foundation, The Big Top will employ rigorous COVID-19 mitigation policies for the benefit of all guests, staff, and artists.
- Social distancing is enforced through reduced capacity and physically distanced seating assignments.
- Protective face coverings are required to enter and must be worn at all times, except when eating or drinking.
- The Big Top will offer a contact-less experience for patrons. Food & beverage ordering and payment will be conducted via online/mobile platform, and all tickets must be purchased in advance. There will be no will-call or in-person box office with money or ticket exchange.
- Event will have dedicated, on-site staff to regularly clean high-touch surfaces with EPA-certified cleaning supplies.
- See full mitigation policies here: https://www.kranzbergartsfoundation.org/covid-19/open-air-mitigation-policies/
Due to social distancing protocols, seat selection is not a guarantee of seat assignment. All best efforts will be made to honor seat selection, and any altered assignment will be in the same price tier. If any changes are required post-purchase, ticket buyers will be notified by email.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Louis, MO 63103