PLEASE READ THIS PAGE THOROUGHLY BEFORE ATTENDING AN EVENT AT THE LOT.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT OUR SAFE, SOCIALLY DISTANT OUTDOOR VENUE!
We want each and every one of our guests’ experience to be as safe and enjoyable as possible. Heres a short walk-through to help make everything as smooth as possible!
COVID-19 SAFETY procedures
To make this a safe experience and ensure the health of our guests, staff and artists, we are enforcing social distancing and masks for all in attendance.
Tickets are available for sale in the form of small group “pods”. Each pod can hold up to four people. You may purchase a pod with less than four people, but you will pay a flat rate for a pod regardless of the number of people in your party. Please reference the map below for pod placement when purchasing your tickets.
You are required to wear a mask at all times except when safely inside of your pod.
Traffic outside of assigned pods will be limited to one-way queue systems. Please use these queue systems when going to use the restroom or to enter/exit the venue only. All guests are expected to maintain six feet of distance from other guests when leaving their pods.
Food and drink pre-order will be available online up to the day of the show. All food must be pre-ordered. You may also purchase drinks from your pod through our QR code bar menu during the show. There is absolutely no walk-up bar service.
– Be respectful of the 6 ft minimum distance between you and other parties.
– Masks are required! You can only take your mask off while inside your pod.
– If you’re sick, don’t come! We’ll give you a refund no questions asked prior to event. Medical note required if inquiring post event.
- Masks are required for all guests and staff. The only time you can take off your mask is while you’re in your pod.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- All traffic lanes are one way. Follow all traffic signs to help us keep everyone safe.
- No loitering in aisles. Aisles are for bathroom use and exit/entrance only.
- No guaranteed re-entry.
- There is no walkup bar service. Pre-order concessions here or order using the QR code in your pod.
- No outside food/drinks or coolers will be allowed in the venue.
- All events are 21+. All attendees will be required to show valid photo ID upon arrival.
- During the set break, be ready for the “seventh inning stretch” – have all your trash stowed in your provided bin, and our guides will collect it for you. Please wear a mask when concert staff approaches your pod.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is strongly encouraged to bring your own chair. The Lot will not provide chairs for guests.
Yes! All concerts at The Lot are 21+. All attendees will be required to show valid photo ID when entering the venue.
Entrance: The venue is located at 714 Cerre Street. The parking lot is directly across the street from the venue on Cerre Street. You must arrive with your entire party in the same car. Park your car and put your hazards on. Wear your mask, and have your e-ticket (the confirmation email you receive after purchasing) and your photo IDs (each member of your party must show an ID; this event is 21+) ready. One of our staff members will check your e-ticket and ID through your car window.
Your whole party must be present to enter the venue. There are two entrances/exits; rows 1-3 use Gate A, rows 4-7 use Gate B. Our staff will help guide you to the right entrance. Please maintain six feet of distance from other guests while you enter the venue. You must wear your mask at all times except when you’re in your pod.
Exit: Each row will have a host who will notify you when it is your pod’s turn to exit. Wear a mask while you exit the venue. There are two entrances/exits; rows 1-3 use Gate A, rows 4-7 use Gate B. Please maintain six feet of distance from other guests while you exit the venue.
Masks are required for all guests and staff. The only time you can take off your mask is while you’re in your pod. Any guests not wearing masks outside of their pods will be asked to leave.
The only time you can take off your mask is while you’re in your pod. Any guests not wearing masks outside of their pods will be asked to leave.
Each pod is 8.66′ x 8.66′ and can fit up to 4 people.
Please read our COVID-19 Safety Precautions here.
No, but you’re more than welcome to pre-order concessions before the show, or order at the venue with the QR code posted at your pod. All food must be pre-ordered. There is no walkup bar service.
You can pre-order concessions here. Be sure to pick the same show you bought tickets for and include your ticket confirmation number when you check out.
There will be QR codes in each pod. Scan your pod’s QR code to view that day’s beverage menu, let us know what you need, and we’ll bring your drink order right to your pod. All food must be pre-ordered.
Things you cannot bring to The Lot:
• A mask-less face
• Outside food or beverages
• Easy-ups, tents, or other large structures that may block the view
Things to remember:
• Your face with a mask on it
• Your ticket confirmation email
• Your ID
• Up to three friends/family who you consider to be in your social bubble during COVID
• Lawn chairs or blankets to make you comfortable