This series is outdoors at the Stupp Center at Tower Grove Park in July & August 2021.
• Subject to reschedule for inclement weather.
• Schedule times are subject to change.
• Events are all ages.
The Stupp Center is located at 3616 Southeast Drive, St. Louis, MO 63110. Click for Google Maps directions.
Street parking is free at Tower Grove Park.
• All tickets are general admission. Ticket prices will increase on day of show. Purchase in advance to guarantee a lower price & secure a ticket in case of sell out.
• No re-entry will be permitted once guests have left the concert area.
• You may bring your own food within reason. No coolers. There will be food trucks on site on select days.
• No outside beverages allowed. Guests may bring sealed, unopened water bottles (within reason).
• Bring a chair! We will not provide chairs.
Things to remember:
• Your mobile ticket or printed ticket (buy tickets here)
• Your photo ID (if you'll be drinking)
• A chair or blanket
Things to leave behind:
• Outside beverages (other than a reasonable quantity of sealed, unopened water bottles)
• Pop-up tents or other structures that will block the view for other guests (umbrellas are ok)
Outside food is allowed within reason. No coolers.
Outside beverages are not allowed. Guests may bring sealed, unopened water bottles (within reason).
YES. We will not provide chairs at Tower Groove Concerts.
Yes! Re-entry is permitted with your concert wristband.
No! Jamo Presents Tower Groove Concerts are ALL AGES.
Children 5 and younger do not require a ticket.
There will be food available at the venue on select days. The current schedule for food trucks is as follows:
- Thursday 7/15: Cajun Seduction
- Friday 7/16: Ivo’s Cuisine
- Saturday 7/17: Tuk Tuk Thai
- Thurs. 7/22: Cajun Seduction
- Sat. 7/24: Ivo’s Cuisine
- Thurs. 7/29: Cajun Seduction
- Fri. 7/30: Ivo’s Cuisine
- Sat. 7/31: Tuk Tuk Thai
- Thurs. 8/5: Cha Cha Chow
- Fri. 8/6: Tuk Tuk Thai
- Thurs. 8/12: FarmTruk
- Thurs. 8/19: Cha Cha Chow
- Fri. 8/20: S’more Shack
- Sat. 8/21: Tuk Tuk Thai
- Thurs 8/26 and Fri. 8/27: FarmTruk
This schedule will be updated as more information becomes available.
Outside food is allowed within reason.
There will be a walk-up bar. Cash or card are both accepted.